How To Make Video Call From JIO Volte Mobile Using Jio4GVoice VoLTE & RCS ready:
We many have a mobile with Volte but in such mobile do not have option to do video call in inbuilt dialer. Confused what to do here is solution for that its very easy to make video call from if you are using JIO 4G sim. JIO video calling app for Volte mobile. Volte is known as voice over LTE technology. Normally LTE mobile have 4G enabled features but to make phone call or video call you have to enable data as phone call is necessary you have to keep on data continuously. Which nothing than drain battery quickly so new alternative is Volte or voice over LTE. Now use JIO 4G sim in your 2G and 3G enabled mobile phone. JIOFI is here to make call from 2G and 3G smartphone.
JIO video calling app for VoLTE mobile required app:
Visit our NextGenEarn blog to get tips and way to earn money online from home with or without investment. Learn to make Android application from home with step by step video guide simple just everyone can create this. Another surprise from Reliance Jio, know DTH launch date. Plans and welcome offer of JIO DTH Set Top Box offer here.
JIO video calling app for volte mobile step to make call:
- Install Jio4GVoice App from Google Play Store if you do not have it in your mobile.
- Now open Jio4GVoice App in your mobile.
- Find out the settings option and tap on it.
- You will get an option to set “Enable Rich Call Service (RCS)” in settings.
- Disable this if only you are user of volte smartphone.
- Your mobile is ready to make calls from Jio4GVoice app.
If you are marshmallow user you may have to enable app permission from app settings for Jio4GVoice app. Permission for audio mic and camera access. Now jio video calling app for volte mobile is finally ready.